If you want to pick your own 2.0 workouts, you can find them here sorted by duration.
Bodyweight Training 2.0 combines 64 exercises out of 4 primary movement categories to create “stacks”.
- 1 single stack with 8 reps (1S8R)
- 1 double stack with 4 reps (1D4R)
- 1 double stack with 6 reps (1D6R)
- 1 double stack with 8 reps (1D8R)
*For Single Stacks, the exercises are done once on the left and one on right side. For Double Stacks, the exercises are done twice on the left side and twice on the right side.
Workouts with 4 stacks are considered complete workouts:
- 4 single stacks with 4reps (4S4R)
- 4 single stacks with 6 reps (4S6R)
- 4 single stacks with 8 reps (4S8R)
- 4 double stacks with 4 reps (4D4R)
- 4 double stacks with 6 reps (4D6R)
Warm ups are made up of transitions between, lying, kneeling, and standing positions.
Isolated Floor Exercises (IFE’s) are movements done in a lying or crawling position to improve isolated functions of the hips, spine, or shoulders.
For more information about this training system, go to marklauren.com/courses.