Use the dropdown menu in this collection to see the entire collection of workouts sorted by duration.
These workouts combine several exercises in a smooth flow to create "stacks". All exercises in a stack are done first on the left side for 4, 6, or 8 repetitions, and then the exercises are repeated for same amount of reps on the right side. If the exercises in a stack are done once on the left and right side, it is a "single stack". If the exercises are carried out twice on each side, it is a "double stack".
- Warm ups are made up of transitions between, lying, kneeling, and standing positions.
- Isolated functions of the hips, spine, and shoulder are trained using Isolated Floor Exercises (IFE)
- 1 single stack with 8 reps (1S8R)
- 1 double stack with 4 reps (1D4R)
- 1 double stack with 6 reps (1D6R)
- 1 double stack with 8 reps (1D8R)
- 4 single stacks with 4reps (4S4R)
- 4 single stacks with 6 reps (4S6R)
- 4 single stacks with 8 reps (4S8R)
- 4 double stacks with 4 reps (4D4R)
- 4 double stacks with 6 reps (4D6R)
For more information about this training system, go to marklauren.com/certification.